- Tournaments were no longer loaded in the offline versions of the Kickertool.
- This version is only available for download.
- The handling when creating KO tournaments has been improved. It is now easier to assign participants to certain positions in the tree.
- Tournaments from possibly installed alpha versions are no longer imported automatically.
- Deactivated participants will no longer be included in the elimination round.
- After activating a table, the table number was no longer displayed correctly.
- MonsterDYP: We have reworked the algorithm a lot and now equal pairings should occur less frequently. We are happy to hear if it works for you!
- Last Man Standing: The table is now sorted by default by remaining life and then by number of matches.
- External View: The current matches are now sorted by table number.
- External display: KO names are now displayed.
- External display: In MonsterDYP the values in the table are now displayed without three points.
- Ctrl+f now no longer enters open matches.
- Improved import from version 0.9
- Forgot your password? Now there's a way to reset it.
- Better performance with external displays
- Fixed auto updater for offline versions
- Fixed elimination rounds with multiple winning sets in table
- Due to a bug in the auto updater library, old versions can no longer be updated automatically. Please download the current version manually. Sorry...
- Better group selection in tournament view with more than 6 groups.
- In the elimination round, it was not possible to enter results if more than one winning set was selected and draw was activated in the qualifying round.
- Removed "Missing your Tournaments?" info.
- Swiss system: All rounds can now be created, so that at the end everyone plays against everyone.
- Removed some unnecessary network traffic in elimination tournaments.
- Fixed some internal errors.
- It is now possible to create a elimination tournament with 128 participants
- In a elimination tournament, the external view was sometimes loaded without data.
- In a elimination tournament, the qualification was displayed in the external view.
- The table settings now also change in the external display
- Fixed some problems when solving sync conflicts
- The external view had no translation in offline versions
- Reset of forced tables did not work
- The tournament was saved corruptly if an elimination round with teams was started after a MonsterDYP
- The external view has not been translated
- The settings for the standings were not saved
- Sync! It is now possible to register! It is now possible to register and save your tournaments in the Kickertool Cloud.
- Translation into Chinese (Many thanks to Sean Zhang)
- Translation into French (Many thanks to Cédric Rollo, Ruben Antunes and Vincent Moinard)
- Translation into Italian (Many thanks to Carlo Bollini)
- Translation into Portuguese (Many thanks to Cristovão)
- MonsterDYP: New Formula for Fair Average
- External Display: Bright Theme
- Tooltips for all icon buttons
- Automatic updates for offline apps
- In the last year, a lot has happened under the hood. We have prepared the Kickertool for the future and can finally work on new features again.
- Linux version
- Scarce game: It can now be set at which goal difference a game is considered scarce
- Support for 32-bit Windows systems
- Matches with removed players appeared in the external view
- Swiss system: If a participant was added later, the result for that match could not be entered
- Copy & paste did not work in the offline version
- Swiss system: Participants can now be added during the first round
- Participants that are removed from the tournament are now removed from the table (except for LastManStanding and MonsterDYP)
- Matches against removed participants are no longer included in the rating (except for LastManStanding and MonsterDYP)
- Stability and performance improvements
- Elimination rounds with two participants could be created.
- Removed participants appeared in later rounds
- Certified Windows builds
- Stability and performance improvements
- Elimination/Double-Elimination: Options have not been applied
- Elimination/Double-Elimination: DYP teams creation was ignored
- Fixed a display problem while adding participants to groups in a running tournament
- Added reset button for table columns
- Switched buttons 'result' and 'new round'
- Stability and performance improvements
- Fixed some display problems in external view
- Fixed build time in Safari
- Fixed missing 'Next Round' button in Last Man Standing
- New design
- Multiple elimination trees after qualifying
- Tournament management. Tournaments are now saved and managed in Kickertool
- Import participants. Participants can now be imported by copy & paste
- Bye rating
- Points for scarce matches
- Search for participants in the tournament
- Fast input for matches
- MonsterDYP: Improved algorithm
- Add and remove participants during the tournament. Caution: Participants can only be added in the first round
- Improved table settings
- Descriptions of tournament modes directly in the app
- Explanation of the individual settings
- Show results without elimination rounds
- The order of the participants preserved for the first round of the tournament. This is particularly interesting for the swiss system
- Draw is now supported for multiple sets
- Better external display
- The Kickertool is growing up! Everything is new: new programming language new framework, new design and new ideas. Our hobby is slowly becoming a proper software. We are proud!
- Table configuration! Choose wich parameters are used for sorting and are shown in table
- MonsterDYP: Way better team combinations for a player count that is not dividable by 4
- MonsterDYP: Added option to disable the fair team shuffleing
- Disciplines are available in all modes now
- Textfield for the tournament name is now at its right place
- The 'new round' button is now disabled if not enough players are available
- Support for iOS 8 disabled - Safari has a but that will crash the kickertool. It is fixed by Apple in iOS 9.
- Deactivated matches where displayed in external view
- Added missing translation for new added match menu
- Fixed a Bug that prevented starting of Last Man Standing tournaments
- Better usability on Smartphones
- The result view was not working after direct creation of elemination rounds
- Internet Explorer: Result could not be entered
- Internet Explorer: Error when startin elemination round
- Internet Explorer: Design issues
- Last Man Standing: New round would not be generated if there was a one-on-one match before a team match
- Some old browsers were deactivated. Current requirements:
- Chrome: >= 39
- Firefox: >= 28
- Safari: >= 7
- Opera: >= 15
- Internet Explorer: >= 11
- Bug that prevented creation of elemination tournaments
- Wrong elimination creation if only the first of each group is qualified
- Stability improvements
- Complete new design!
- New Mode: Whist
- New mode: Double-Elimination
- New Mode: Swizz System
- Direct creation of Knockout rounds
- Better algorithm to create fair teams in MonsterDYP and Last (Wo)Man Standing
- Option to change gema option before elimination round
- Knockout: New table view
- Knockout: Zoomable tree view
- Result view after complete elimination round
- Disciplines: Add several disciplines to each encounter
- Offline mode. Kickertool now works without an internet connetion after first start
- Added functionallty download and import tournaments
- Added Buchholz-ratinr for MonsterDYP
- Added External display view
- Added abitlity to add multiple players
- Added abiity to change and rename Tables in tournament
- Better performance
- Option to hide table in tournament view
- Faulty table assignments
- Faulty byes in elemination round
- Many many more..
- Much time has passed and we've changed a lot. So we may have forgotten some features. Have fun exploring
- A match is only marked as active if all player are available
- MonsterDYP: New calculation for team elimination. The table is split in two halfs. The first of the first half is now playing with the first of the second half
- If a round robin with DYP mode was created, the teams where not displayed in table
- Some correction in english translation
- The elemination system could be started with unfeasible options
- Fixed a Bug where the App didn't start
- Brand new algotithm for MonsterDYP and Last Man Standing
- KO-rounds can be created with less players than places in KO
- Single player KO after MonsterDYP
- Adjustable points for win and draw
- Selected option are now saved per mode
- Better points input
- Rounds in MonsterDYP and Last Man Standing are now recalculated after adding or removing player
- New button for “new round”
- Moved “start KO” button to menu
- Better dialog when starting a KO round
- Players and Teams can now be edited in table
- Offline versions: Fixed button placement to switch from table to tournament view
- Fixed missplaced statistics in Safari
- iPad: Tournaments can now be startet in private mode
- The language selector is now in every menu on every page
- If a non supported language is detected, english will be selected
- new mode: MonsterDYP
- way better distribution of matches in “round robin” and “single rounds”
- button to carry over team/player names from last tournament
- better display of statistics
- better calculation of end-time
- new game: new design of team mixing
- way better usability on tablets
- if no tournament name is provided the current date is set
- ko button is now hidden when no ko-system can be startet
- added translation for statistics
- display remaining matches
- display expected end time of tournament
- draw is now supported in matches
- tournament view: Nice new menu
- New game: Dropdown for choosing player or teams is now better noticeable
- Added navigation from KO to qualifying
- Wrong teams where chosen for KO if a tournament had an uneven number of groups
- A tournament seemed lost until restart if the new tournament view was opened
- Disabled the QR-Code. The feature will be back when finished
- highlight current running matches
- display table numbers
- New game: better selection handling for tournament modes
- Last Man Standing: Automatically calculate next round when possible
- Better display of groups
- Added “New game” to menu
- Menu ist now visible in KO
- Hide QR-code if not connected to the internet
- some styling enhancement for small displays
- KO-system is now saved correctly
- Version management. You will be notified when a new version is available
- Last Man Standing: Player that are added later are getting the average numer of remaining lives
- New game: smaller footer
- Better points input
- KO-system was only working if teams where provided ob setup
- Disabled QR code for Last Man Standing
- Corrected bug where more than two sets where incorrectly calculated
- New game: Fixed display problem on small displays